Organisation: Creative & Cultural Skills
Sam Mitchell is the Research Manager at Creative & Cultural Skills. He has worked on a range of qualitative and quantitative research for the organisation, collaborating and working with the British Council, Arts Council England, Nesta and other research units over the last three years.
To support the Building a Creative Nation campaign, Samuel Mitchell has:
Joined the Building a Creative Nation campaign
- Success stories of industry and education links
- #7 Published over 80 pieces of research into the creative and cultural industries
- Massive growth for the creative sector, but are workers better-off?
- How does the creative economy work?
- Pathways to Design - Wales Report
- Pathways to Design
- The Historic Environment and Cultural Heritage Skills Survey
- The Historic Environment and Cultural Heritage Skills Survey - Wales Report (Welsh Language Version)
- The Historic Environment and Cultural Heritage Skills Survey - Wales Report
- Mapping Heritage Craft
- Evaluation of the SPFP Creative Apprenticeships Project
- Internships in the Arts