I help promote the work of CCSkills through our social media websites, our Creative Choices newsletter and the Creative & Cultural Skills newsletter. I am the first point of contact for anything website related including articles, blogs and our experts.
I provide administrative support to The Backstage Centre team, helping on reception when need be. The Apprenticeship Service team, helping certificate and offer customer support to apprentices and also the Programme team, dealing with contracts, monitoring spreadsheets, providing reports and minute taking for meetings.
I look after our CRM (Customer Relationship Manager), updating this with our latest supporters and providing reports to my managers.
I am also the first point of contact for any delegates or speakers attending our conference, providing them with customer service, booking tickets, hotels and travel.
- Work Experience at the BBC
- Work Experience with Grand Theatre, Wolverhampton
- Work Experience with Birmingham Royal Ballet
- Work Experience with Birmingham Contemporary Music Group
- Work Experience with Birmingham Hippodrome
- Register with Screen Suffolk
- Policy Forum for Wales: Priorities for the creative industries in Wales
- Work Experience at the Portsmouth Guildhall