National Skills Academy Programme 2015-2016
Education and industry working together to build a creative nation. Download the full programme.
Creative & Cultural Skills runs the National Skills Academy network of colleges to deliver programmes designed to improve the provision of skills and training in the creative and cultural industries.
Through the National Skills Academy for Creative & Cultural, we are working with education providers to shape the next generation of creative practitioners, sending out young people who are technically trained and professionally mentored to lead and innovate in a growing sector.
The National Skills Academy offers you:
- Increased student employability
- Enhanced staff development
- Access to a UK wide network of education partners and industry professionals
- Industry-endorsed careers information, hands-on taster days and online advice for existing and prospective students
- Partnerships with creative businesses through apprenticeships that tackle the skills needs of the creative industries and create jobs in the sector.
We programme activity across the UK and this is open to all education members, irrespective of where the activity is located.