Industry research and analysis
What's happening in the industry? Creative Blueprint provides research and analysis into the skills needs of the creative and cultural industries and their contribution to the UK.
Creative Blueprint was developed to ensure that data and analysis about the skills needs of the creative and cultural industries is available in an accessible form.
Find out about the creative industries
The website features articles from leading policy makers, educationalists, artistic practitioners and other leaders of their field:
- Aardman Animations' Miles Bullough talks about creativity in the education system in The Sheep Conundrum
- Richard Green, of the Design and Technology Association, looks at designing the future
- Camila Batmanghelidjh, Founder of Kids Company, says there’s no divide between love and skills
Get analysis and publications
Developed by the research team of Creative & Cultural Skills, the website contains a wealth of knowledge and insight into education, skills and the creative and cultural industries:
- The latest analysis of Government policy
- Publications from Creative & Cultural Skills and other organisations, available to download
- Data and statistics about the creative and cultural workforce.