World-first in apprenticeship technology
Highbury College is working in partnership with an innovative tech start-up to launch a world-first in apprenticeship jobs board technology.
Highbury College is in a joint venture partnership with New Work Training Ltd (NWT). The college is committed to improving the way employers and apprentices search for vacancies or review potential apprentices, and eventually aims to work as part of a national network with other colleges and training providers. Highbury already has an international reputation for being an entrepreneurial college and the partnership with NWT is a further step along that road of finding better and more innovative ways of supporting local businesses.
Loveapprenticeship.com is the world’s first premium apprenticeship jobs board service – devised exclusively for promoting only high-quality apprenticeships.
The platform has been developed to take advantage of the UK’s digital apprenticeship reforms rolling out from next April 2017.
The apprenticeship market is expanding to over £3 billion per annum, with employers for the first time being given far greater control over the funding and delivery of apprenticeship training.
Principal and Chief Executive of Highbury College, Stella Mbubaegbu said:
'We are excited to be working in partnership with New Work Training. We are ready for 2017 and the changes it will bring in the world of apprenticeships. Loveapprenticeship.com is a great platform for employers and students. It is a fantastic tool and we are proud to be part of this new venture.’
LoveApprenticeship.com innovates in how apprentice candidates can find more rewarding careers and employers find much better, quality training providers.
LoveApprenticeship.com does this by:
- Only advertising apprenticeship vacancies that pay a minimum of £150 per week (i.e. £27.50 per week above the national minimum apprenticeship wage)
- Working with a national network of approved “Affiliate” apprenticeship training providers
- Creating a platform that uses world-class jobs board technology to match candidates and employers in the most efficient and cost-effective way
- Empowering a young person to take more control of their career by giving them a targeted way of finding a quality apprenticeship opportunity
- Giving employers access to a quality assured national network of apprenticeship training providers by calling 0800 799 9070.